Joining the BBS
- Be part of an organisation that has 50 years experience at the physics life science interface.
- Participate in the primary biophysics meetings and workshops in the UK.
- Receive regular news of meetings, jobs, and the latest policy issues, targeted at the biophysics community.
- Generous bursaries for younger scientists.
- Support us as the voice for biophysics in the UK science and policymaking community.
- Adherence to the European and International Biophysics organizations, EBSA and IUPAB respectively, and thereby support biophysics worldwide.
- Eligibility to apply for IUPAB travel bursaries to attend their meetings and activities.
- FREE access to the European Biophysics Journal.
- 30% discount on Springer-Verlag books and products
We are always happy to receive new membership applications. Membership is open to scientists who share the goals of our society and who have educational, research, or practical experience in biophysics. The Membership fee is £25 payable annually. If you wish to join the BBS please do contact us directly for payment details.
*BBS members may apply to become Emeritus on retirement from employment, provided they have been ordinary members for a minimum five years. The annual membership fees are waived but Emeritus members do not have voting rights. Members wishing to be awarded Emeritus status should contact us.