You can subscribe to our newsletter for free. We send approximately four email newsletters per year, keeping you up to date with upcoming biophysics meetings and news in the UK.
- Be part of an organisation that has 50 years experience at the physics life science interface.
- Participate in the primary biophysics meetings and workshops in the UK.
- Receive regular news of meetings, jobs, and the latest policy issues, targeted at the biophysics community.
- Generous bursaries for younger scientists.
- Support us as the voice for biophysics in the UK science and policymaking community.
- Adherence to the European and International Biophysics organizations, EBSA and IUPAB respectively, and thereby support biophysics worldwide.
- Eligibility to apply for IUPAB travel bursaries to attend their meetings and activities.
- FREE access to the European Biophysics Journal.
- 30% discount on Springer-Verlag books and products.
- 20% discount on CRC Press books and products.
BBS members may apply to become Emeritus on retirement from employment, provided they have been ordinary members for a minimum five years. The annual membership fees are waived but Emeritus members do not have voting rights. Members wishing to be awarded Emeritus status should contact us.