The University of Liverpool will be hosting the next biennial conference of the British Biophysical Society on 6-8 July 2016 “New Horizons and emerging biomedical challenges for Biophysics“.
- Cryo electron microscopy and X-ray lasers
- NMR of proteins and cells
- Channels and transporters
- Molecular recognition
- Neurodegeneration and ageing
- Advances in computational biophysics
- Single cell biophysics
- Proteins and complexes in human diseases
- Metals in biology
- Synthetic biology: enzymes & organisms
- Biological soft matter including stem cells
- Drug discovery
- Membrane proteins and complexes
- Sir David Baulcombe, FRS (Cambridge)
- Sir Tom Blundell, FRS (Cambridge)
- Richard Henderson, FRS (MRC LMB)
- Dame Pamela Shaw, FMedSci (Sheffield)
For details and registration please visit meeting website www.bbs2016.co.uk
Early bird registration is open till 24th of December 2015.
We would also encourage everyone, including PhD students and Early Career Researchers to submit abstracts to take advantage of the discount offered by the Early bird registration. We will be selecting a number of platform presentations, including 15-20 minutes oral presentations from the submitted abstracts. Our aim is to have 50% of these platform presentations from Early Career Researchers including PhD students.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you and your colleagues in Liverpool to this exciting conference.
Svetlana Antonyuk and Samar Hasnain